14th – 16th March 2023
Visit QuadSAT at Satellite 2023 to find out how we are making high quality antenna testing and RF diagnostics accessible.
At QuadSAT, we have developed a unique solution for antenna and RF diagnostics using a drone-based solution. This allows for accurate, flexible, and time-saving analytics, while enabling a wide range of testing scenarios.
At Satellite 2023:
- Visit us on booth 1238 to learn how we are revolutionising ground segment testing for the satellite industry.
- Talk to our team about recent projects with ESA, OneWeb, Oxford Space Systems, and more.
- Explore our current product features including:
- Radiation Pattern Measurements
- XPD and Co/Cross Polarisation
- Gain Measurement
- Pointing performance evaluation
- Beam alignment
- Reflectivity evaluation
- Find out about upcoming features
- See our CEO, Joakim Espeland join a panel on Thursday 16th March at 10:15 to discuss: “Tools, Technologies, and the Will to Combat RF Interference.”
Book a time to meet us at Satellite below or email us on email@example.com