QuadSAT takes the processing of your personal data very seriously. We ensure reasonable and transparent processing by the rules on processing of personal data, particularly Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”).
Purpose of processing your personal data
The personal data we collect is only used for sending out newsletters, for preparing statistics on our newsletters and to develop our website to provide a better user experience.
How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data when you:
- Visit our website
- Voluntarily subscribe to our newsletter
What type of personal data do we collect?
When you visit our website and/or subscribe to our newsletters, we collect and process the following personal data:
- Contact information, such as name, e-mail address and company name
- Website usage information, such as technical data about your computer, tablet or mobile phone, IP addresses, geographical location and which links you click on (interests)
How will we use your personal data?
By the purpose stated above, QuadSAT collects your personal data to provide you with the following services:
- E-mail you about products and services we think you might like
- E-mail you about upcoming events and news that might be of your interest
- Provide you with a better user experience
For how long will we store your personal data?
We only store your personal data for as long as necessary to perform the services listed above or if we are obliged to due to a legal obligation.
When your personal data are no longer necessary and storage isn’t legally required, QuadSAT will delete or anonymize the data.
QuadSAT uses Google Analytics web service to measure the number of visitors and their behaviour on our website via the placement of cookies. In this context, Google Analytics gets access to different characteristics of you, such as where you are browsing from, what browser or operating system you use, and which pages you visit on our website. The data don’t include your name but on a subsequent visit on our website, Google Analytics may recognize that your computer previously visited the page. The purpose of this measurement of your behaviour is to improve the user experience and website in general and to map the search terms used.
Moreover, QuadSAT uses MailChimp for the collection and storage of your e-mail address and for sending our newsletters. Therefore, by subscribing to our newsletter service you consent to the transfer to and further processing by MailChimp.
QuadSAT has implemented appropriate security measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, cf. GDPR art. 5.
To ensure the appropriate level of security, we continuously assess the risks related to our processing activities. Moreover, we have implemented continually backup of our systems and make use of encryption and other necessary technical security measures. Finally, we have implemented an information security policy that contains instructions regarding the protection of personal data, and we have educated our employees in the correct handling of such data.
What are your data protection rights?
QuadSAT would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights as they appear in Chapter 3 of the GDPR. Hereafter, you have:
- The right to be informed about which personal data we process, why and who we may transfer your data to, cf. art. 13-14
- The right of access, cf. art. 15
- The right to rectification if the personal data concerning you are inaccurate cf. art. 16
- The right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’), cf. art. 17
- The right to restriction of processing, cf. art. 18
- The right to data portability, cf. art. 20
- The right to object, cf. art. 21
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, cf. art. 22
If you request for the exercise of these rights, we are obliged to act and provide information on action taken on your request without undue delay and in any event up to one month of receipt of the request, cf. GDPR art. 12(3).
Right to withdraw your consent
You can withdraw your consent at any time by cancelling your subscription. You can do so by clicking on the link” unsubscribe from this list” in the emails you receive from us.
When you withdraw your consent and cancel your subscription, you will no longer receive newsletters from us, and your data will be erased within two months.
Withdrawing your consent will only affect the future processing of your personal data and therefore not the lawfulness of any processing based on the consent before your withdrawal, cf. GDPR art. 7(3).
Privacy policies of other websites
The latest update was made on the 10th of August 2020.
How to contact us
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +45 49 49 49 94
- Letter: QuadSAT, Lufthavnsvej 151, DK-5270 Odense N
Right to complain about a supervisory authority
By GDPR art. 77, you have the right to complain with the Danish Data Protection Agency – or any other competent supervisory authority in the EU – if you consider our processing of your personal data to be in breach of the GDPR.
You can contact the Danish Data Protection Agency at the following:
- E-mail English: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail Danish: email@example.com
- Phone: +45 33 19 32 00
- Letter: Datatilsynet ,Carl Jacobsens Vej 35, DK-2500 Valby